Situated on the 5* Waterside Park and Spa site we have our 2018 Willerby Skye, a 4 berth luxury caravan and is fully equipped and well maintained for a great family holiday.
We are sited in the Orange area. This is positioned on a slightly elevated pitch and has some lovely views of the countryside. It is close to the bus stop (the bus has a number of stops actually on the site and goes to the town centre and esplanade), it is within a 5 minute walk to the main complex and the beach at Bowleaze Cove. You can also access the South Coast Path from the site.
The caravan comprises of;
- Double glazing and central heating
- Two bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin), both rooms are supplied with duvets, pillows, Internet Tv’s, coat hangers and radiators. The main room has an en-suite.
- The living room is spacious, with an electric fire, a flat-screen 32inch TV, DVD player with a selection of DVD’s, board games, puzzles, PlayStation 3 with a couple of games and books for your entertainment. There is also a dining area.
- The kitchen is equipped with all you should need, full gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, all utensils, cutlery, oven dishes, pots and pans etc.
- The bathroom comprises of a shower, sink, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Outside there is a decking area with table and chairs.
We supply a small welcome pack of tea, coffee, sugar, milk and orange or apple juice, as we know if you have travelled some distance or been stuck in traffic the first thing you really want while unloading the car is a cuppa. Hopefully, this will get your holiday off to a great start.
Should you require your beds to be made up for your arrival, we can supply the bed linen for you at an additional charge of £30.
Waterside Park and Spa is a 5* resort and is 1 of three parks, they also have sites at Chesil beach and at Osmington.
On site they have daytime and evening entertainment, the venue bar, the sports bar with pool tables, indoor play area and obviously TV screens for the all-important sports events through the year, a restaurant, fish and chip shop, spar shop, a 4G football pitch and play park for the children. They have an indoor and outdoor heated pools along with, sauna, spa and treatment area, and gym.
The passes for the Venue and the sports bar are included within the cost of your holiday, however access to the pool, spa and gym have an additional cost. These can be paid for either, as and when you go or you can pay for a week’s entry. This is paid for in the leisure complex.
To learn more about Waterside Park & Spa and its facilities, please visit the Waterside website.
Ready to book your next holiday?
Positioned on the Jurassic Coast, you can expect nothing less than beautiful scenery, friendly service and feature-rich facilities. Book and enquire early to avoid dissapointment!Book the Waterside caravan