Situated on the Haven – Weymouth Bay site we have our 2005 Bluebird Parkstone Caravan, a 4 berth caravan which is fully equipped and well maintained for a great family holiday.
We are sited at Ascot 40 (please see map). This is positioned near to the church and within a 5 – 10 minute walk you will find a couple of local pubs, (The Spice Ship and the Bridge Inn), both offer good food and live music, (luckily this can’t be heard in the van). There is a couple of fish and chip shops and a Spar shop, and a bus stop that takes you straight into the Town Centre and Esplanade. It is also within walking distance to the main Haven complex and recreational ground. If you head over the back of the site and through the field (great for dog walking), after approx. 15 minutes you will find the beach at Bowleaze Cove.
The caravan comprises of;
- New for 2017 – Double glazing has just been installed throughout.
- Two bedrooms (1 King size with an ensuite and 1 Twin), both rooms are supplied with duvets, pillows and coat hangers and have electric heaters. In the main bedroom you will find a dressing table and stool and in the wardrobe you will find an iron and ironing board.
- The living room is spacious and bright, with a gas fire, a flat screen 32inch TV, DVD player with a selection of DVD’s, a Wii with a selection of games, controllers etc, board games, puzzles and books for your entertainment. There is a corner dining area which leads into the open kitchen.
- The Kitchen is equipped with all you should need, full gas cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, all utensils, cutlery, oven dishes, pots and pans etc.
- The bathroom comprises of a shower, sink, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Outside there is a patio area with table and chairs. In the boiler cupboard you will find the umbrella for the table and hidden under the main bed you will find the cushions for the chairs. Hopefully the sun will be shining for you.
We supply a small welcome pack of tea, coffee, sugar, milk and orange or apple juice, as we know if you have travelled some distance or been stuck in traffic the first thing you really want while unloading the car is a cuppa. Hopefully this will get your holiday off to a great start.
Should you require your beds to be made up for your arrival, we can supply the bed linen for you, and there is an additional charge of £15.
With ‘Haven – Weymouth Bay’ you get two parks for the price of one, as you can use all the facilities at the site next door, ‘Haven – Sea View’ too.
As you would expect from a Haven site there is so much to do.
Indoor and Outdoor pools, with activities such as Aqua Jets and Waterwalkers, a Lazyriver, Sports field, Archery, Fencing, Crazy golf, Nature Rocks, Daytime and evening entertainment, to name but a few.
To Access the complex and activities a fun pass will be required. These are NOT included within the cost of your holiday. If these are required you will need to purchase them from the main reception, but remember they can also be used in Sea View.
To learn more about Weymouth Bay and its facilities, please visit the Haven website.
Ready to book your next holiday?
Positioned on the Jurassic Coast, you can expect nothing less than beautiful scenery, friendly service and feature-rich facilities. Book and enquire early to avoid dissapointment!Book the Weymouth Bay caravan