Our caravan is available for 3, 4, 7 and 14 night breaks.
We require a non-refundable deposit of £50 to secure your booking and the balance of the holiday to be paid in full 6 weeks before your arrival date. You may cancel your holiday anytime up to 14 days before your arrival and receive a refund less the £50. If you cancel within 14 days of your arrival no refund can be given except for the care and respect bond.
In all instances we will require a care and respect bond of £100. This will need to be paid along with the balance of your holiday. Provided that all checks regarding the condition of the caravan are satisfied after your departure, the bond will be returned in full. If there are any breakages etc. we will refund any balance due after these items have been replaced. Please report any damage or breakages as soon as possible, otherwise you will be liable.
We will have the caravan ready for you from 4 pm on the day of your arrival, however once the caravan is ready for you to occupy we will send you a text to let you know. On the day of your departure we ask that you vacate the caravan by 10am.
The main named person making the booking must be aged 21 or older in accordance with the park rules. There must not be any over occupancy unless agreed by the owner beforehand.
We would ask that you leave the van as you would expect to find it. NO smoking, and NO pets. If this is not adhered to you will forfeit your security deposit.
The passes for the Venue and Sports bar are collected at the time of arrival, and access to the leisure centre can be paid for by a weekly pass or as you go. Please note that the facilities may be limited during the Corona virus pandemic depending on government advise and site management – they will keep you updated with what facilities are on offer at the time of your holiday as this is changing continuously.
For the duration of the Corona virus pandemic, the following terms apply to your reservation.
1) I agree to refund or credit your rental and booking in full at any time prior to arrival if cancellation by you or me is a direct result of the Covid-19 pandemic except the £50 non-refundable deposit (this can be used against future bookings).
2) I assure that prior to your arrival the caravan will be cleaned and sanitised in accordance with current best practice.
3) You agree that you take up this reservation at your own risk with respect to Covid-19 and all related issues,
4) No liability is accepted for any event arising from Covid-19 or any act of Government, Local Authorities or Waterside Management arising from the pandemic.
5) You agree not to take up your reservation if you or anyone in your party or any member of your household are symptomatic.
6) You agree to return home without delay if you or anyone in your party become symptomatic during your stay.
7) You agree to inform me and Waterside if you or anyone in your party become symptomatic during your stay.
8) You agree to observe all Covid-19 Government regulations currently in force and to abide by all related requirements and instruction issued by Waterside management.
9) No liability is accepted for any changes to or withdrawal of entertainment or any other facilities or services provided by the Waterside management.
10) Should another lock-down occur you agree to return to your main home immediately, failure to do so will incur additional charges of £100 per night?
11) Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in additional costs.
12) By taking up your reservation you understand and accept these terms and conditions